Radioactive waste management
- Date: -
- Venue: salón de actos Edificio Ada Byron de la EINA, planta 1ª, C/ María de Luna, Zaragoza
- Principles of Nuclear Physics and Radiation: nature of radiation, biological effects and radiation protection fundamentals.
- General Radioactive Waste Plan: definition, origin, classification and volume of radioactive waste.
- Waste Management of Low and Intermediate Level: management, features, packaging, transport and disposal of waste of low and medium activity.
- Management of High Level Waste, Centralised Temporary Storage: management, features, packaging, transport and temporary and final disposal of HLW.
- Decommissioning of radioactive and nuclear facilities: dismantling and decommissioning of Nuclear Installations and Radioactive and examples in Spain.